posting @ 2.26am, just because i am sad. random huh.
Friday, January 1, 2010
0 Comments |


i always wanted you to put on the ring on my hand yourself, i always looked forward to seeing that ring. you promised me that you will put it on for me, but now.. this is not the way i wanted to receive the ring, you know that, i know that. there are just too many things i can't tell you if you realize, i really can't.

you know i love you. you know i gave my best into this relationship. you know i do everything for you. but, i just can't tell the truth, i really can't. cause i would rather suffer alone than for you to suffer with me. sorry, baby.

random fact:

ginola knows wayne, i know wayne, wayne knows me, wayne knows ginola.
JUST LIKE:
i know xianhao, xianhao knows clinton, clinton knows me and xianhao.

THE WORLD IS JUST SMALL.

Labels: